Axa has confirmed that its intermediary division may be subjected to regular re-shuffles, following the news that Gary Stott and Anthony Middle have exchanged positions.
Mr Stott, who held the position of general manager, commercial lines intermediary for the past two years, has moved into the position of general manager corporate partnerships, with Mr Middle moving in the other direction. The commercial division generates more than £1bn in premiums, while corporate partnerships brings in £420m.
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Market moves: Across the board
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019