Axa has confirmed that its intermediary division may be subjected to regular re-shuffles, following the news that Gary Stott and Anthony Middle have exchanged positions.
Mr Stott, who held the position of general manager, commercial lines intermediary for the past two years, has moved into the position of general manager corporate partnerships, with Mr Middle moving in the other direction. The commercial division generates more than £1bn in premiums, while corporate partnerships brings in £420m.
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Blog: Brokers – get plugged in to electric vehicles
- Arnott Marine launches marine liability facility for UK brokers