E Insurance, a subsidiary of Brightside, has agreed to purchase the policy book and new business and renewal rights for Southern Rock Insurance Company's eVan brand, which sells insurance online for vans owned by individuals and small businesses. Southern Rock will continue to underwrite the policies, with E Insurance operating as broker and charging commissions.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups