E Insurance, a subsidiary of Brightside, has agreed to purchase the policy book and new business and renewal rights for Southern Rock Insurance Company's eVan brand, which sells insurance online for vans owned by individuals and small businesses. Southern Rock will continue to underwrite the policies, with E Insurance operating as broker and charging commissions.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Profits soar at Bollington in 2016
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- UK businesses “unprepared for a cyber shock”
- Meet the techies: Richard Hartley
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future