E Insurance, a subsidiary of Brightside, has agreed to purchase the policy book and new business and renewal rights for Southern Rock Insurance Company's eVan brand, which sells insurance online for vans owned by individuals and small businesses. Southern Rock will continue to underwrite the policies, with E Insurance operating as broker and charging commissions.
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018