ABC Insurance, part of the LV Group, has commenced trading with the launch of a commercial combined product. ABC's business insurance policy will target the UK's four-million-plus small to medium-sized enterprise (SME) businesses, and will be available exclusively via brokers. ABC will follow the launch of this policy by unveiling a full-cycle EDI private car policy later in the year. In early 2008, a range of SME products will also be launched.
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years