ABC Insurance, part of the LV Group, has commenced trading with the launch of a commercial combined product. ABC's business insurance policy will target the UK's four-million-plus small to medium-sized enterprise (SME) businesses, and will be available exclusively via brokers. ABC will follow the launch of this policy by unveiling a full-cycle EDI private car policy later in the year. In early 2008, a range of SME products will also be launched.
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO