Oxygen Insurance Brokers has opened an office in Glasgow under its UK Corporate Risks practice. The broker said the opening was in response to the growth in Scottish commercial insurance business, and would be the first location of the practice's new mergers and acquisition team. The existing portfolio of Scottish commercial clients, previously serviced from UK Corporate Risks' Leeds office, will now be supported directly from Glasgow.
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Blog: Brokers – get plugged in to electric vehicles
- Arnott Marine launches marine liability facility for UK brokers