Oxygen Insurance Brokers has opened an office in Glasgow under its UK Corporate Risks practice. The broker said the opening was in response to the growth in Scottish commercial insurance business, and would be the first location of the practice's new mergers and acquisition team. The existing portfolio of Scottish commercial clients, previously serviced from UK Corporate Risks' Leeds office, will now be supported directly from Glasgow.
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years