The small to medium-sized enterprise (SME) sector is crowded and under-served, with many brokers feeling that they suffer mediocre underwriting and service levels from their insurers, according to AIG Europe (UK).
Dan Glaser, managing director at AIG Europe (UK) - whose company has made a recent push into the sector with its first commercial combined package policies - said he believed that brokers in this market were still crying out for experienced, local underwriters that were empowered to
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?