Following its acquisition by the Broker Network, Towry Law Insurance Brokers has changed its name to TL Risk Solutions (TLRS). The acquisition is the Broker Network's largest to date, adding over £50m of gross written premium and six offices to the company. Martin Wright, managing director of TLRS said: "It is exciting to be part of the Broker Network Group. We have already identified a number of key synergies that will be important for the future success of the business."
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox partners with start-up Digital Fineprint
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017