AIG UK has introduced corporate manslaughter entity cover for its private company directors' and officers' (D&O) clients, following changes to the Corporate Manslaughter Act. Its D&O product for private companies, Private Edge, will now provide defence costs and cover for loss in the event of a corporate manslaughter action. The product will also include sublimited cover for any public relations costs during such a prosecution.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox partners with start-up Digital Fineprint
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017