AIG UK has introduced corporate manslaughter entity cover for its private company directors' and officers' (D&O) clients, following changes to the Corporate Manslaughter Act. Its D&O product for private companies, Private Edge, will now provide defence costs and cover for loss in the event of a corporate manslaughter action. The product will also include sublimited cover for any public relations costs during such a prosecution.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData