Marsh has appointed its vice-chairman, Roger R. Egan, as its new president. Mr Egan, who joined the company in 1972, was previously president and chief executive of its North America operations and, prior to that, headed up the north-east region.
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Blog: Brokers – get plugged in to electric vehicles
- Arnott Marine launches marine liability facility for UK brokers