Marsh has appointed its vice-chairman, Roger R. Egan, as its new president. Mr Egan, who joined the company in 1972, was previously president and chief executive of its North America operations and, prior to that, headed up the north-east region.
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years