The British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) has launched a guide aimed at assisting its members in developing and using appropriate management information to show they are treating customers fairly. Biba's working party created the guide in response to new deadlines introduced by the regulator in May.
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Axa UK & Ireland COR improves to 96.3% for 2017
- Biba, ABI and Lloyd’s join InsurTech Board
- Blog: Building an MGA is not for the faint-hearted