Manchester-based Bridge Insurance Brokers has acquired fellow independent North-west broker Chartwell Insurance Brokers. Key personnel from Chartwell's Warrington offices will be integrated into Bridge's city centre operation. Bridge director Peter Warburton said: "We are delighted with Chartwell, and look forward to welcoming its people to our office in Manchester."
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017
- CEO Watson "encouraged" by Ageas UK 2017 results