Software Solutions partners (SSP) has acquired the European distribution rights to market and develop the Koukia general insurance solution in an exclusive ten year deal. The system, which will become part of SSP insure, will be marketed as SSP insure J across Europe and will include several packaged components including customer management, policy administration, claims management, financial account management, reinsurance and product development.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched