Allianz Commercial has strengthened its small business proposition with the establishment of a specialist pricing team. The new team will have the ability to analyse the performance of accounts and take appropriate pricing action by ensuring each premium reflects the risk that each client brings to the account. The insurer established the team in order to enhance its reporting mechanisms and maximise the use of account grouping techniques.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product