Allianz Commercial has strengthened its small business proposition with the establishment of a specialist pricing team. The new team will have the ability to analyse the performance of accounts and take appropriate pricing action by ensuring each premium reflects the risk that each client brings to the account. The insurer established the team in order to enhance its reporting mechanisms and maximise the use of account grouping techniques.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- The Blog Spot: Filling in the Blanc?