Allianz Commercial has strengthened its small business proposition with the establishment of a specialist pricing team. The new team will have the ability to analyse the performance of accounts and take appropriate pricing action by ensuring each premium reflects the risk that each client brings to the account. The insurer established the team in order to enhance its reporting mechanisms and maximise the use of account grouping techniques.
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products