Belfast-based Higgins Insurance and Investment (HII) has acquired Laing Markey Lyness to become one of the largest independent insurance brokers and independent financial advisers in Northern Ireland. The acquisition has doubled HII's client portfolio and will bring its staff numbers to more than 50.
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019