Belfast-based Higgins Insurance and Investment (HII) has acquired Laing Markey Lyness to become one of the largest independent insurance brokers and independent financial advisers in Northern Ireland. The acquisition has doubled HII's client portfolio and will bring its staff numbers to more than 50.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti