Two new directors have been appointed to the board of Singer &Friedlander Insurance Finance. Bruce Matthews has been made chiefoperating officer of several of the bank's subsidiaries, including Singer& Friedlander Insurance Finance, and former chief accountant HeatherFindlay has been appointed finance director.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData