Two new directors have been appointed to the board of Singer &Friedlander Insurance Finance. Bruce Matthews has been made chiefoperating officer of several of the bank's subsidiaries, including Singer& Friedlander Insurance Finance, and former chief accountant HeatherFindlay has been appointed finance director.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five