Oak Underwriting, the high net worth insurer, has pledged to double its books within two years and become joint number one in the market with Chubb and Hiscox.
Anthony Lumsden-Cook, managing director of Oak Underwriting, promised to persist with his company's no-frills approach to high net worth insurance and avoid the "spurious add ons" he says are favoured by Chubb and Hiscox.
"We are keeping it straightforward, easy and focused. The market for add-ons such as stalker clauses is very minimal
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product