Camberford Law Network Extra has been integrated into its parent company Camberford Law with the loss of Lloyd Hanks as managing director.
A statement released by the company stated that whilst a number of brokers had said they wanted to join Network Extra, they had been unwilling to place 100% of their business through the network.
Richard Sheikh, chairman and ceo, Camberford Law said, "We are integrating Network Extra into the main body of Camberford Law to allow us to provide any broker wit
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Axa UK & Ireland COR improves to 96.3% for 2017
- Biba, ABI and Lloyd’s join InsurTech Board
- Blog: Building an MGA is not for the faint-hearted