Tillinghast-Towers Perrin has announced a number of new appointmentsand internal transfers to its property/casualty (p/c) practice inLondon.
Richard Day joins from St Paul International as a consultant. He has 10years' experience in general insurance, specifically in pricing andreserving personal and commercial lines, both in the UK and overseas.
Helen Neglia also joins the team, specialising in pricing andreserving.
Prior to her new role, she worked for both KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopersin P
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017