Tillinghast-Towers Perrin has announced a number of new appointmentsand internal transfers to its property/casualty (p/c) practice inLondon.
Richard Day joins from St Paul International as a consultant. He has 10years' experience in general insurance, specifically in pricing andreserving personal and commercial lines, both in the UK and overseas.
Helen Neglia also joins the team, specialising in pricing andreserving.
Prior to her new role, she worked for both KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopersin P
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData