R K Harrison has set up a new construction division to offer comprehensive service to project owners and contractors. The division will service those engaged in a variety of construction projects worldwide, ranging from power and process plants to building and civil engineering projects. The team will be headed up by Mark Playle and Darren Marshall, who will act as joint principals.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox partners with start-up Digital Fineprint
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason