What is Timebox?
It is a web-hosted application designed by Alphatec Software that enables brokers to measure the time spent on all project work. It monitors client profitability, policies and services. More information is available at www.thetimebox.com.
How much does it cost?
It is priced on a monthly, per-user basis. This covers use, initial training, upgrades and technical support. Entry cost is £425 a month for up to 30 users. The price drops when more than 30 users are registered and is adjus
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand