Heath Lambert has made another addition to its growing regional high-net-worth (HNW) operation with the appointment of Lorna McFadzean from Marsh.
Operating out of the broker's existing Edinburgh office, Ms McFadzean will be tasked with tapping into the Scottish market, cross-selling to existing commercial customers and sourcing new business.
Richard Northcott, executive director, art, jewellery and private client division at Heath Lambert, said: "We have 17 people working in HNW in London and w
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO