Camberford Law has launched a new scheme for recruitment consultants and employment agencies. Simon Carter, research and development manager at Camberford Law, commented: "Having had close links with a number of recruitment consultants for some time, we recognised there was a demand for a new product in this sector." The scheme is a full binding authority and is backed by Faraday.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017