SMS messaging could help brokers save on costs and enhance customer relations, according to telephony technology company Callstream.
The company reported that brokers using SMS texting with their clients saw increased renewal business and client retention, which it argued would be critical in the coming year due to the current economic climate.
It added that SMS messages could be incorporated into marketing campaigns or used for sending policy quotations.
One broker already using the technology,
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019