SMS messaging could help brokers save on costs and enhance customer relations, according to telephony technology company Callstream.
The company reported that brokers using SMS texting with their clients saw increased renewal business and client retention, which it argued would be critical in the coming year due to the current economic climate.
It added that SMS messages could be incorporated into marketing campaigns or used for sending policy quotations.
One broker already using the technology,
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017