A new law could cut the cost of uninsured driving by £100m, and lead to safer roads says the Association of British Insurers. The Government plans to make it an offence to be the registered keeper of a vehicle kept on the road without insurance. The Road Safety Bill currently going through Parliament will be amended to introduce the offence.
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Market moves: Across the board
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019