Giles Insurance Brokers has bought Watford-based Dickson Insurance Brokers. Established in 1986 by chief executive Paul Dickson, the company employs around 20 staff and controls £7.2m in GWP. Giles will look to grow the specialist book of business held by Dickson, including private equity and venture capital clients.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti