The Broker Forum has proved a great success, receiving over 6,000 hits since its launch. Brokers have used the forum to share information and ask for advice from fellow brokers.
So, whether you feel like venting your spleen or want to pass on a bit of industry knowledge, go to www.insuranceage.com.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel