Norwich Union (NU) has strengthened its online risk management tool kit for fleet managers with a range of extra services.
Aimed at companies with fleets of three vehicles or more, the new services within 'Roadsense' cover some the most basic elements of good commercial motor risk management which, according to NU, are often overlooked.
These include driver license checking, vehicle security information; risk management and legal advice; vehicle inspection and driver training tools.
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017
- CEO Watson "encouraged" by Ageas UK 2017 results