Norwich Union (NU) has strengthened its online risk management tool kit for fleet managers with a range of extra services.
Aimed at companies with fleets of three vehicles or more, the new services within 'Roadsense' cover some the most basic elements of good commercial motor risk management which, according to NU, are often overlooked.
These include driver license checking, vehicle security information; risk management and legal advice; vehicle inspection and driver training tools.
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019