Regency Insurance Brokers has bought former competitor RT Moore. Jerry Wakefield, director of Regency commented: "All the existing staff members have been offered positions within Regency, including two of the existing directors and shareholders. The business and staff will be integrated into our offices in Weston-super-Mare."
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Axa UK & Ireland COR improves to 96.3% for 2017
- Blog: Building an MGA is not for the faint-hearted
- Biba, ABI and Lloyd’s join InsurTech Board