Axa has warned Scottish small businesses to check their business continuity plans (BCP) as up to a million protesters gear up for the G8 summit on 6 July. Following Bob Geldof's call to 'head for Edinburgh', Axa said small business owners need to prepare in case of disruption to their business and ability to trade. Axa said 42% of Scottish small businesses don't have BCPs in place, and 72% of those that do, haven't tested them to see they work in event of incident or disaster.
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years