Royal & Sun Alliance's (RSA) personal lines division has announced to the market that it is back in the sector and is prepared to re-engage and work closely with brokers in the future.
Duncan Finch, business director, development and strategy, RSA said: "We have had two years of getting our house in order and now we want to get back out to the brokers. 2005 is our year to rebuild these relationships and we will put everything in place over the next nine months."
RSA currently has 150 partner b
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017
- CEO Watson "encouraged" by Ageas UK 2017 results