The Broker Network has given its backing to the management team at Towry Law Insurance Brokers (TLIB) in acquiring the general insurance and healthcare arm of the Towry Law Group, which itself was recently acquired by wealth management specialists John Scott & Partners. The sale of the business is the result of a strategic decision by Towry Law to focus on developing its wealth management and employee benefits advisory market. TLIB has an annual premium income of over £50m.
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- SSP confirms system disruption in texts to brokers
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Insurtech start-up Konsileo secures £2.7m in funding
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups