The Broker Network has given its backing to the management team at Towry Law Insurance Brokers (TLIB) in acquiring the general insurance and healthcare arm of the Towry Law Group, which itself was recently acquired by wealth management specialists John Scott & Partners. The sale of the business is the result of a strategic decision by Towry Law to focus on developing its wealth management and employee benefits advisory market. TLIB has an annual premium income of over £50m.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016