The Broker Network has given its backing to the management team at Towry Law Insurance Brokers (TLIB) in acquiring the general insurance and healthcare arm of the Towry Law Group, which itself was recently acquired by wealth management specialists John Scott & Partners. The sale of the business is the result of a strategic decision by Towry Law to focus on developing its wealth management and employee benefits advisory market. TLIB has an annual premium income of over £50m.
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Market moves: Across the board
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019