The National Audit Office says that 92% of UK businesses currently donot have a continuity plan in place, and, of those companies that dopossess a plan, 50% are considered inadequate.
Zurich's product aims to help companies identify potential threats totheir business, take steps to reduce the risks, and calculate andimplement an effective response to recover and get back in business.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel