The National Audit Office says that 92% of UK businesses currently donot have a continuity plan in place, and, of those companies that dopossess a plan, 50% are considered inadequate.
Zurich's product aims to help companies identify potential threats totheir business, take steps to reduce the risks, and calculate andimplement an effective response to recover and get back in business.
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018