Smee & Ford, owner of the Mortascreen and Halo datasheets, a database used to suppress direct mail and tackle deceased identity fraud in the UK, has been given an investment boost. The company was acquired by Wilmington Group and both products will continue to be promoted by Shipley-based mature marketing specialist Millenniun, which has secured a ten year contract to exclusively market the brands. Millennium's Karen Webster, product director of Mortascreen and Halo, said: "With the recent i
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData