Lloyd's brokers are expecting a gloomy year ahead, according to a recent survey by advisory firm Mazars.
Researchers found more than three-quarters (78%) of respondents expected the soft market to continue for another year, while 89% said the consolidation culture would diminish the number of Lloyd's brokers. In addition, the report revealed that small brokers were even more wary, partly due to the weakness of the US dollar and the continuing uncertainty of the credit crunch.
Mark Grice, head of b
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand