Vega Insurance Services, part of the Primary Group, has acquired its largest broker to date.
Jobson James & Associates, based in the centre of Birmingham, has become the fourth acquisition completed by Vega, boosting the Vega group of companies to £40m GWP.
Vega said the firm that was established in 1991 by founding directors Brian Jobson and Martin James was a well respected and profitable commercial broking business. Today the Jobson James business has an annual premium income of £16m, a tur
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017