Vega Insurance Services, part of the Primary Group, has acquired its largest broker to date.
Jobson James & Associates, based in the centre of Birmingham, has become the fourth acquisition completed by Vega, boosting the Vega group of companies to £40m GWP.
Vega said the firm that was established in 1991 by founding directors Brian Jobson and Martin James was a well respected and profitable commercial broking business. Today the Jobson James business has an annual premium income of £16m, a tur
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five