Software Solutions Partners (SPP) has combined its two broker divisions in line with changing market trends, Insurance Age has learnt.
The software house has subsequently streamlined from four divisions to three. SSP's broker and intermediary corporate broker divisions will now merge into one division, while its existing divisions - insurers and international - will remain separate.
Neil Atkins, group marketing director at SSP, said: "Following consolidation in the market and the emergence of larg
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox partners with start-up Digital Fineprint
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m