Software Solutions Partners (SPP) has combined its two broker divisions in line with changing market trends, Insurance Age has learnt.
The software house has subsequently streamlined from four divisions to three. SSP's broker and intermediary corporate broker divisions will now merge into one division, while its existing divisions - insurers and international - will remain separate.
Neil Atkins, group marketing director at SSP, said: "Following consolidation in the market and the emergence of larg
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April