Axa Insurance has appointed Paul Bridge as its new personal linesdirector.
He will be responsible for Axa's direct products and managing therelationship with its personal lines intermediaries.
In addition, the company has appointed Iain Watt as its marketingdirector.
Iain joined Axa on an interim contract earlier this year and has recentlyaccepted the position on a permanent basis. Prior to joining AxaInsurance, he was a partner at IGI, a communications agency offeringconsultancy to clients in
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April