Axa Insurance has appointed Paul Bridge as its new personal linesdirector.
He will be responsible for Axa's direct products and managing therelationship with its personal lines intermediaries.
In addition, the company has appointed Iain Watt as its marketingdirector.
Iain joined Axa on an interim contract earlier this year and has recentlyaccepted the position on a permanent basis. Prior to joining AxaInsurance, he was a partner at IGI, a communications agency offeringconsultancy to clients in
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox partners with start-up Digital Fineprint
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m