Axa Insurance has appointed Paul Bridge as its new personal linesdirector.
He will be responsible for Axa's direct products and managing therelationship with its personal lines intermediaries.
In addition, the company has appointed Iain Watt as its marketingdirector.
Iain joined Axa on an interim contract earlier this year and has recentlyaccepted the position on a permanent basis. Prior to joining AxaInsurance, he was a partner at IGI, a communications agency offeringconsultancy to clients in
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018