As reported in last month's Insurance Age, Camberford Law has confirmed that a management buyout has taken place at the broker. The company was acquired by the existing directors David Ottewill, Paul Cooper and Simon Carter. Lord Sheikh will remain as chairman, and Mr Ottewill will become managing director.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud