As reported in last month's Insurance Age, Camberford Law has confirmed that a management buyout has taken place at the broker. The company was acquired by the existing directors David Ottewill, Paul Cooper and Simon Carter. Lord Sheikh will remain as chairman, and Mr Ottewill will become managing director.
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- Blog: Allianz and LV deal further proof that SME commercial is a tough nut to crack