Spanish insurance company Ocaso has opened an office in Old Trafford, Manchester. David Brierley is to head up the office as branch manager. Carl Musgrave has also joined the team as technical assistant. Together they will continue to build relationships with new brokers, while servicing the 200 brokers who already report into the Manchester office. The office will cover the Midlands, the north of England and Northern Ireland.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti