Hastings Direct gets Peoples Choice
Broking Hastings Direct acquired telebroker Peoples Choice from Brit for £7.2m, taking on 400 staff as part of the deal. The broker said it planned to keep the Peoples Choice brand and hoped to use the acquisition to increase its penetration of the household market, which currently accounts for only 10% of sales.
Hot summer sparks subsidence fears
Loss adjusters have warned that a dry autumn following the hot summer across the UK could result in 2003 becoming
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April