CBG Insurance Brokers has become the 200th hosted customer with Sirius 21. After three acquisitions during 2006, CBG joined Sirius 21, and plans to access Sirius' new trading portal, Nexus. Stephen Darcy, managing director at CBG, said: "As we look to future expansion through acquisition, the ability to add users at various locations quickly and simply and with predictable costs is vital."
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Axa UK & Ireland COR improves to 96.3% for 2017
- Biba, ABI and Lloyd’s join InsurTech Board
- Blog: Building an MGA is not for the faint-hearted