CBG Insurance Brokers has become the 200th hosted customer with Sirius 21. After three acquisitions during 2006, CBG joined Sirius 21, and plans to access Sirius' new trading portal, Nexus. Stephen Darcy, managing director at CBG, said: "As we look to future expansion through acquisition, the ability to add users at various locations quickly and simply and with predictable costs is vital."
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Market moves: Across the board
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019