Broker Direct has completed the acquisition of Tamworth-based Bevan Fox Insurance Brokers. The move follows the purchase of Fitzsimmons Insurance Consultants in Stockport and Greenhalgh and Gregson in Bolton. Broker Direct recently secured access to substantial funding for further acquisitions, and said it would assist brokers that were looking for an exit route but were equally keen to safeguard the future of their businesses and staff.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Meet the Leeds Expo panellists: Simon Mabb
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m