Broker Direct has completed the acquisition of Tamworth-based Bevan Fox Insurance Brokers. The move follows the purchase of Fitzsimmons Insurance Consultants in Stockport and Greenhalgh and Gregson in Bolton. Broker Direct recently secured access to substantial funding for further acquisitions, and said it would assist brokers that were looking for an exit route but were equally keen to safeguard the future of their businesses and staff.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData