Essex-based commercial broker, LFC Insurance, has refinanced with Macquarie Bank in order to move forward with its acquisition plans. Managing director Jerry Clayton said that its original bank had been facing some difficulty and that Macquarie was able to offer the funding the broker needed. As a result of the deal with Macquarie, LFC said it would announce several new business acquisitions over the next three months.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups