Essex-based commercial broker, LFC Insurance, has refinanced with Macquarie Bank in order to move forward with its acquisition plans. Managing director Jerry Clayton said that its original bank had been facing some difficulty and that Macquarie was able to offer the funding the broker needed. As a result of the deal with Macquarie, LFC said it would announce several new business acquisitions over the next three months.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution