Essex-based commercial broker, LFC Insurance, has refinanced with Macquarie Bank in order to move forward with its acquisition plans. Managing director Jerry Clayton said that its original bank had been facing some difficulty and that Macquarie was able to offer the funding the broker needed. As a result of the deal with Macquarie, LFC said it would announce several new business acquisitions over the next three months.
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018