One in 10 adults in the UK have no home contents insurance, according to research by Sainsbury's Home Insurance. The study found that 4.7 million adults had no contents cover, with 14% saying they could not afford it and a further 8% believing that they owned nothing of any value. Another 5% thought cover would be too expensive, while 5% said they did not care about their belongings.
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Market moves: Across the board
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019