One in 10 adults in the UK have no home contents insurance, according to research by Sainsbury's Home Insurance. The study found that 4.7 million adults had no contents cover, with 14% saying they could not afford it and a further 8% believing that they owned nothing of any value. Another 5% thought cover would be too expensive, while 5% said they did not care about their belongings.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti