One in 10 adults in the UK have no home contents insurance, according to research by Sainsbury's Home Insurance. The study found that 4.7 million adults had no contents cover, with 14% saying they could not afford it and a further 8% believing that they owned nothing of any value. Another 5% thought cover would be too expensive, while 5% said they did not care about their belongings.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges