Allianz Cornhill has denied that it has pulled out of its insurer partnership deal with Cobra, the commercial broking alliance.
Rumours have been circulating in the market over the last month to the effect that the insurer - which was one of the four launch insurers when Cobra started in June 2003 - had decided to terminate its agreement with the network.
Lloyd Hanks, broker development manager, sales & distribution, Allianz Cornhill Commercial, responded to the reports by stating: "We
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018