Allianz Cornhill has denied that it has pulled out of its insurer partnership deal with Cobra, the commercial broking alliance.
Rumours have been circulating in the market over the last month to the effect that the insurer - which was one of the four launch insurers when Cobra started in June 2003 - had decided to terminate its agreement with the network.
Lloyd Hanks, broker development manager, sales & distribution, Allianz Cornhill Commercial, responded to the reports by stating: "We categor
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product