Allianz Cornhill has denied that it has pulled out of its insurer partnership deal with Cobra, the commercial broking alliance.
Rumours have been circulating in the market over the last month to the effect that the insurer - which was one of the four launch insurers when Cobra started in June 2003 - had decided to terminate its agreement with the network.
Lloyd Hanks, broker development manager, sales & distribution, Allianz Cornhill Commercial, responded to the reports by stating: "We categor
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints