I4CH is a UK internet-based insurance business providing niche insurance products for customers using the car rental market.
Founded 5 years ago I4CH provides customers a number of products designed to insure against the high excess that can be charged by car rental companies when hiring a vehicle. It’s products offering includes cover for damage to windows, tyres, roof and the undercarriage of the vehicle, which tend to be general exclusions of car rental agreements.
The acquisition of I4CH
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product