I4CH is a UK internet-based insurance business providing niche insurance products for customers using the car rental market.
Founded 5 years ago I4CH provides customers a number of products designed to insure against the high excess that can be charged by car rental companies when hiring a vehicle. It’s products offering includes cover for damage to windows, tyres, roof and the undercarriage of the vehicle, which tend to be general exclusions of car rental agreements.
The acquisition of I4CH
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018