The appointment comes just six months after he left Moneysupermarket. At the time he said he believed he had reached "the pinnacle" at the aggregator and that it was time to move on while expressing a desire to spend more time with his children.
Former media manager at Moneysupermarket, Alan Crofts, has also joined Mr Mason at Moneyextra taking up the position of advertising director. He will be joined by Jennifer Rose as head of marketing and communications. She previously held the position of P
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData