Jim McAuslan has been appointed as account executive at TRS Aberdeen to help drive new business development in North East Scotland. Mr McAuslan has joined from Oval and has almost 30 years experience in a broad range of previous roles with GRE, NFU and Heath Lambert.
This is the latest appointment from a rival by Towergate following the appointment of Bob Walker and his team join TRS Aberdeen from Giles Insurance Brokers and Steve Watson join TRS Kirkcaldy, again from Giles.
Alan McEwan, Towergate
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Axa UK & Ireland COR improves to 96.3% for 2017
- Biba, ABI and Lloyd’s join InsurTech Board
- Blog: Building an MGA is not for the faint-hearted