Through such investments, Amlin will aim to develop its existing longstanding business relationships with selected UK retail and wholesale brokers and expand and enhance the product range available to their clients.
T L Dallas, founded in 1919, is one of the leading independent commercial insurance broking groups in the UK and operates from offices in Bradford, London, Manchester and Lerwick.
Colin Dallas, chairman of T L Dallas said; “We have worked with Amlin for many years and greatly val
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product