Glyn Smith, director in the captive insurance management division at Heath Lambert, was elected to the GICMA committee at the organisation’s recent AGM.
With a membership made up of insurance managers, captive insurers, Guernsey domestic insurers and service providers, GICMA’s primary role is to represent and promote the insurance industry both in Guernsey and internationally, to promote the interests of its members, to act as a forum for discussion and ideas, and to encourage education and t
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData