The data revealed that the peak for online enquiries was between 9pm – 2am on a weekday closely followed by 5pm-7pm on a Sunday. In one month alone 62 per cent of those enquiring about business insurance did so outside normal working hours.
“These figures really do highlight the fact that those running small businesses are never off duty,’’ said One Business Insurance Solutions operations director Darren Box.
“We always knew that there would be a high proportion of businesses sorting out
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018