The data revealed that the peak for online enquiries was between 9pm – 2am on a weekday closely followed by 5pm-7pm on a Sunday. In one month alone 62 per cent of those enquiring about business insurance did so outside normal working hours.
“These figures really do highlight the fact that those running small businesses are never off duty,’’ said One Business Insurance Solutions operations director Darren Box.
“We always knew that there would be a high proportion of businesses sorting out iss
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance